What We Offer
Cloud Provisioning & Hosting
Mobile App Development
Custom Applications Development
Ai - Integration
E-commerce & custom cMS Development
We are proud of the fact that we are ahead of the curve in an ever-evolving industry.
- Software development should solve problems, not create them. Unlike other developers, we employ the “agile philosophy” of optimising software throughout development so that our solution fits your specific needs.
- For us, “agile” means that we listen to your needs and keep you involved every step of the way from business analysis through to software development and all the way to ongoing support. We want to give you the best possible solution to your problem.
- At Lateral, we like to stay flexible so that you don’t spend months (or even years) on clunky software that will waste your time. We specialise in doing our jobs quickly and doing them well.
We’re here for one reason: to help you succeed.
- For the entrepreneur, we help you transform app ideas into profitable businesses.
- For enterprises, we provide development resources for any scale.
Many mobile app ideas daily strike us that we think are ingenious. However, even though these notions are mind-blowing, they may not necessarily address a pain point.
Having a solid app idea that meets the genuine demand of the target audience guarantees success.
Once we have an idea, we need to plan for your app’s success. One of the best places to start is by identifying our competition.
First, we learn as much as we can. Making mistakes is time consuming, frustrating, and expensive. Often, we have to try a few approaches before getting it right.
Our app is ready to go out into the real world. It is ready to flower. So, this step is more of marketing and a bit of creativity.
Remember that our application, our creative work, was developed to serve an end. So we rejoice in the way it is helping the users and be available to them for extending and improving our service.
The production stage includes multiple activities such as establishing the development environment (that includes ways to do simple testing).
Developing various parts of the code, preliminary testing and creating the app that can be installed and tested is also part of this final stage.